Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

In need of a compass

Having not found my feet in the expanding world of the blog, I think it's a safe bet to stick with eye pleasing aesthetics before I start projecting opinions or serving up warm hearty portions of advice.

So whilst I figure out the uses of this compass and which direction is in fact North, I'll share one of my favourite discoveries from the year so far. 

"Leif is a Melbourne based artist. His work explores themes of connectedness, the relevance of nature and the psychedelic experience. By utilizing these subjects he attempts to coerce the viewer into a realignment with themselves and their surroundings." 
(http://www.leifpodhajsky.com/#48414/Leif) 


Melbourne (Aus.) based artist, Leif gained mainstream recognition for his artwork when he created a truly hypnotic album cover for Perth psych-rockers, Tame Impala and their debut album - Innerspeaker. Leif also released artwork for the singles Solitude is Bliss and Lucidity with the promise of more to be released in correlation with track releases.

- made my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment